Possess means to own; it’s mine. I am not renting, I bought it.
Absolutely there is nothing to buy … everything is already within us.
Beyond the circumstances of your birth, beyond the circumstance of your parents birth and all your ancestors, we are SPIRIT... with a soul that’s always communicating to us.
August is a power month (8) The number 8 represent power…as above so below. We have 9 days left in the month and I am feeling an urgency to dive deep and go on possess it THIS MONTH. As the theme for the month was given to me, I was also given the “Millionaire Joshua” to glean from and there are 9 chapters. If YOU are ready to “Possess It” join me for the next nine days, I will share my gleanings with you right here. Visit daily til August 31, 2021.
Every person in the Bible represents a part of us and every city a state of consciousness. Joshua’s name means “GOD MAKES RICH!” We have everything we need to experience richness whatever that means to you.
Joshua was mentored by Moses and born in Egypt (Africa). He was taught prosperity principles from the richest people in the world at that time…the Egyptians.
THE FOUNDATION OF ALL PROSPERITY IS THE UNDERSTANDING OF DIVINE SUBSTANCE AND HOW TO USE IT.
So, what is divine substance?
It is the invisible essence of our Creator. The word “sub” means under…”stance” means to stand. Divine substance is that which stands under EVERYTHING visible. Everything is made out of God/Substance; so it is another name for God.
When I talk about “possessing it” I am talking about embracing the “unified” field that is already within; some call it the “kingdom of heaven” .
In order to the embrace of the kingdom of “ever-expanding good”…establish and maintain a “Daily Spiritual Practice”. This practice needs to resonate with YOU. I offer you prayer (when you talk) and meditation (when you listen). Then, follow the guidance. This guidance often comes as a thought, an inclination. You will discover the way in which Spirit communicates to you as you become faithful to your Daily Spiritual Practice.
How bad do you want to be in good health and peace? Seek within. Surrender. Forgive yourself. Forgive all others…they came to show you you. Trust the process. Breathe deep. Possess what is already been given to you.
THIS WEEK’S HOMEWORK
1. Write a one page self forgiveness page daily I forgive myself for…
2. Let go of worn out stuff each day. Take 1 closet or 1 drawer.
3. Affirm: “Divine Substance reads my needs and becomes the needed things.” All day as much as you can remember.
4. Come back tomorrow for more.
You are loved.
Possess it! Day 2
Possess it! Day 3
THE PROSPERITY LAW OF ATTRACTION
1. The word, “attract” means “to draw.” You are a magnetic field of mental influence. That which you constantly think, you
automatically pull, draw and attract to you. JOHNNIE COLEMON
THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY MILLIONAIRE JOSHUA Text:
The Millionaire Joshua – Catherine Ponder 5
2. You attract into your mind, body, business a9airs, and human
relationships that which you secretly harbor; that which you love,
and that which you fear, resent, criticize or hate.
Can You Attract Hate?
1. Yes, as stated above, you attract to you that which you love,
and that which you hate.
2. Hate is one of the strongest forms of attraction.
How Can We
Attract Happy Results?
a. Begin picturing the good you want.
b.Practice quietly expecting it.
3. Picture the best, not only for yourself, but also for others.
4. Work out your own master plan for success and quietly dwell
5. Do not spend your time merely hoping and wishing that
everything will work out fine in your life.
Possess it! Day 4
HOW TO ENTER YOUR PROMISED LAND OF LAVISH ABUNDANCE
1. The Promised Land symbolizes the unlimited good which a rich, loving, Father has for each person.
2. Success finds the people who prepare for it. JOHNNIE COLEMON THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY MILLIONAIRE JOSHUA
Text: The Millionaire Joshua – Catherine Ponder 6
3. An inner realization of the abundance you desire always precedes its outer manifestation in our life, since the word realization means completion.
4. Joshua realized that anything can be disposed of mentally, and that anything can be created mentally, that the outer world of circumstances shapes itself to the inner world of thought.
5. Lift up your thinking.
6. Go forth under divine direction to claim that which is yours by divine right.
DISCUSS THE STEPS IN JOSHUA’S SUCCESS PLAN
1. Arise, do something.
2. Use your “No” and “Yes” Mind Power.
3. Perform inner and outer cleansing.
4. Dissolve barriers with victorious words and divine promises.
5. Give Thanks.
Possess it! Day 5
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PROSPEROUS JERICHO
MEETING AN IMPOSSIBLE SITUATION SUCCESSFULLY…
1. First, become quiet.
2. Pray and meditate.
3. Circumcise or cut o+ fear (Use the “No” power of the mind to erase,cleanse and eliminate fear in your thinking
4. Pray for specific guidance
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO WHEN FACING HARD CONDITIONS:
1. Keep very quiet about the problem, so that you do not dissipate
your power in a negtq way.
2. Declare words of Truth with Feeling.
3. It has been es<mated that the spoken word can speed up results as
much as 80 percent.
4. Remember, every word brings forth according to its kind. You can
build up or you can tear down with your spoken words
Possess it! Day 6
WHEN YOUR PROSPERITY IS WITHHELD
1. When your good is withheld in the form of increased health, prosperity or happiness, YOU – not someone else – are withholding it!
2. Per Emerson, “It is impossible for a man to be cheated by anyone but himself.”
3. Just as the spoils of war in ancient times were considered a tithe, which belonged wholly to Jehovah’s treasury, so the tithe is not man’s to withhold today.
4. People with problems are people who are out of balance with the universe. They need to give in order to restore balance and order in their minds, bodies, financial affairs and human relationships.
5. The Hebrews gave not the last and the least, but the first and the best, and their giving made them rich.
6. Giving was a method for getting prayers answered.
7. Tithes were believed to purge a person of sin, illness, and even to deliver from death.
8. Putting God first financially, through the act of faithful tithing a tenth of all you receive, will straighten out and adjust every phase of your life.
9. Tithing spells success.
Possess it! Day 7
THE PROSPERING POWER OF MISTAKES
1. The word “mistake” means “misunderstand,” “to take wrongly,” “to estimate incorrectly,” or a “fault in interpretation.”
2. From Joshua we learn that there are no mistakes.
3. Your mistakes are merely experiences, which you have misunderstood.
4. Rename your mistakes.
5. Something good can come from an experience once you take the negative label off of it.
6. Refuse to brood over past mistakes. Loose them, release them, let them go.
Possess it! Day 8
HOW TO GAIN CONTROL AND PROSPER
1. The Hebrews took control of their destiny by speaking forth definite words.
2. When making a master demonstration, don’t give up; don’t turn back. Speak the word of complete victory and fulfillment.
3. Speak positive words and decree that your good is coming forth.
4. The word “Bethhoron” means “a thought center deep in consciousness, in which the higher thoughts of justice and truth may descend in order to cleanse erroneous thoughts and emotions.”
5. When you are not getting the results you feel you should have, it may be that you are wasting your time and substance on people, situations or experiences that are unimportant and unnecessary in your life.
6. The negative vibrations of hurry instantly cut your connections with universal good. The peaceful, unhurried state of mind attracts vast benefits.
7. The quiet time of prayer, inspirational study, speaking positive words of good, and meditation become the most precious periods in our day, and the most productive of good
Possess it! Day 9
THE PROSPERITY LAW OF CHANGE AND THE CONCLUSION
1. “Joshua left nothing undone of all that the Lord commanded Moses…Joshua took the whole land according to all that the Lord said unto Moses; and Joshua gave it for an inheritance to Israel…” (Joshua 11:15, 23)
2. In the midst of change, declare “I see the angel of God in every situation.”
3. All things work together for good, even amid changes.
4. Change is the master law of life since it is the law of nature to grow.
5. To live is to grow and to grow is to change.
6. Old ways must often die.
7. Failure is only the death of old ways so that the new hundredfold increase of blessings may follow.
8. Changes in your life will be doubly fruitful and very productive if you meet them quietly.
9. Avoid fear of letting go of the lesser in order that the greater good may appear.
10. The soul demands change for its expansion.
11. New cycles of growth bring new lessons to be learned and new benefits to be gained.
12. The Hebrews evolved in their understanding of substance as the key to all wealth, and how to claim it individually and collectively. For then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. (Joshua 1:7, 8)